After my guide on how to setup a Paypal account without the need for a credit card, I’m writing this guide for those of you needs an Alertpay account.
Although I personally prefer Paypal over Alertpay, most people, especially those who are making money online through Paid to Click sites, prefer to use Alertpay, especially those that don’t have a credit card. Why? It’s pretty easy to get your Alertpay account verified but I’ll discuss that on my next post.
Also, a lot of the PTC sites I featured here pay through Alertpay, too. I only have one PTC site that pays through AlertPay only (Bux-Matrix) so I decided to complete the verification process of my Alertpay account.
So, here’s a guide on how to sign up for an Alertpay account:
- On AlertPay’s main page, click on the green SIGN UP NOW button.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to choose your country and will be given 2 options – Personal Accounts or Business Accounts.
For making money online, you only need a Personal Starter Account so select that and click on Next.
- On the next 2 pages, you will be presented with forms that you need to completely fill up. Make sure all information are accurate, okay?
- After filling up the forms, you’d be asked to validate your email. Go and check your email and simply click on the validation link on the email from Alertpay.
That’s it! Very simple, eh? Now that you have signed up for a Personal Account with Alertpay, you can go ahead and make money online through money-making programs that pay through them.
If you’re planning on upgrading or purchasing anything through Alertpay, you need to get it verified.
Read my next post on how to get your Alertpay account verified.
- How to Get your Alertpay Account Verified
- How to Sign Up for a Paypal Account
- How to Get your Paypal Account Verified