I’ve been writing articles/guides on how I’ve been making money online here on my blog. Some of you might have seen my other blog – Just Another Pixel – where I posted a few days ago about my winning a brand new Nokia 5230 from one of my favorite DJs here in the PH – DJ Mo Twister. He has a Twitter giveaway (follow him @djmotwister) and I was one of the lucky ones who answered his daily question correctly and won.
So, I decided to also post about online contests that I’ve joined and other websites that are legit in giving away gadgets or prizes to their members/visitors. I’ll particularly post about the ones I joined so you can join as well. I’m not selfish! I want everyone to know what you can get out there for free!
With that, I’m introducing to you Lockerz. It’s an invitation-only (to get an invite from me, leave a comment on this post with your email address) worldwide community where we can find entertainment, shopping and social networking all at one place. You’ll be awarded POINTZ (PTZ) for almost everything you do on the site, may it be watching a video, buying a new brand, referring friends, playing a game, answering a daily question or just logging in.
The PTZ points you’d earn can be redeemed or exchanged for different things you’d find on the Lockerz site, including Paypal money, Xbox or PS3 original games, gadgets like Wii, DSi, Xbox, PS3, Ipod, and more! Here’s a screenshot of some of the things you can get from the site:
Now, like what I mentioned, it’s an invitation-only website. So, if you’re interested in joining Lockerz, leave a comment below with your email address and I’ll send you a FREE invite.
- If you already submitted your email address to the Lockerz website, please use a different email address here.
- Check your SPAM folder because most of the time, the Lockerz invite email goes there.
- If you haven’t received my invite email in 24 hours, leave a comment again and I’ll resend the invite.
Now, if you’re asking if this is a LEGIT site, there are a lot of Lockerz proof out there and I want to share some of them for you to see. The links can be found below.
My take on this is-Lockerz-legit issue is you’re joining Lockerz for FREE and you’re not paying them anything. The only thing you’d be paying is the tax due for the item you received. So, why not just try it, right?! You only have to be active and invite people to earn PTZ points. Also, you have to be PATIENT because most of the time, the big prizes/items are out of stock. Just wait for them to be available. Lockerz is still in their beta stage and they’re getting more advertisers and sponsors to their site so let’s give them time.
Again, leave a comment on this post with your email address if you want to receive a FREE invite from me.
- A Pinoy who received a PSP from Lockerz. Took him 4 months to get it. He posted photos of him unpacking. He had to pay for the VAT, though.
- This guy got a snail bracelet from Lockerz. It wasn’t something really fancy, but I’m guessing he just tried it out to see if they do send stuff to their members.
- This guy got a PSP Rock Band bundle – only 200 PTZ.
- “Unboxing” videos from other Lockerz members.
- Another unboxing video from a young member of Lockerz.
Again, if you’re already convinced and would like to join Lockerz, leave a comment below with your email address. I’ll send you the invite as soon as possible.
If you have your own Lockerz proof that you would like to share with me, comment below. I’ll be posting mine when I get them. I’m actually more interested in getting Paypal money than the gadgets. But, we’ll see.