Adgitize is one of the advertising networks that I highly recommend if you want to make money online through your blog or website. It’s quite easy to make money through Adgitize as a Publisher (blogger or owner of a website/page). Best thing about this is it’s free and they’re not strict with how and where you want to post your Adgitize ads.
- Adgitize uses a Point system where your points or credits will be converted to cash at the end of each day. How they compute it is dependent on the total # of points you accumulated in relation to all the points earned by ALL members. Here’s the computation taken from their FAQ:
Can I earn cash with this program?
A – Yes, at the end of each month your points are converted to cash. We take your total points divided by the total points earned by all members. Then that percentage is multiplied by the amount of money placed into the system available for the members. You are then paid that amount once a month.
Will everybody be paid the exact same amount each month?
A – No, your payout amount is dependent on the number of articles you write, clicks you place on other blogs ads, the amount of traffic you generate for your blog each month and the number of times your visitors click on our community ads on your blog.
- There are 4 ways you can make money through Adgitize as a Publisher:
- Earn Article Points
- You are awarded 100 points for an article or blog post per day.
- Earn Page View Points
- All your blogs’ (with Adgitize ads) Page Views would be totaled and converted to points everyday.
- Earn Ad View Points
- All the Ad Views on all your blogs with Adgitize ads would be totaled and converted to points everyday. So, if you posted a 2×4 Adgitize ad group, 1 view of the whole ad group is equivalent to 8 Ad Views.
- Earn Publisher Click Points
- You are awarded 1 point per Adgitize ad you click on the network. You are limited to 100 click points per day.
- Earn Article Points
- Once your Adgitize earnings reach the minimum of $10 for Paypal or $50 for check payments at the end of the month, expect to receive on the 20th of each month or 2nd-3rd week of the following month.NOTE: Members who request check payments would be charged $10 and it will be automatically deducted from the amount they’re requesting. This is for the processing fee. So, I strongly suggest you go for Paypal.
- You can also earn as an Adgitize Affiliate. Here’s a quote from their FAQ:
How do I earn a bonus?
A – You can earn a bonus by referring other bloggers to join the network and become an advertiser. When they join with you as a referrer then you earn a portion of their paid monthly advertiser fee for the first ad they place in the network. This can be as much as $5 for a one month ad. We pay out $3 on a 14 day ad and $2 on a 7 day ad. Each month you can earn $1 for ads placed on the network by advertisers you refer.
- You can add multiple blogs to your Adgitize account and you can post Adgitize ads on all of them so you can maximize your earnings from Adgitize.
As I’ve explained above, there are 5 easy ways you can earn through Adgitize as a Publisher. And, let me get into detail and share some tips on the first 4 ways I mentioned above.
- You need to be a blogger or own a website that has a working RSS feed to earn Article Points from Adgitize.
- When adding your blog to Adgitize, make sure you include the RSS feed of your blog. This way, Adgitize can detect if there’s a new article posted on your website/blog. Make sure that you test your RSS feed URL first.The most popular RSS feed burner is Google’s Feedburner. Simply sign up and submit your blog or website’s address and they’ll “burn” it for you.
- As much as possible, write one (1) article EVERYDAY so you can get the 100 points that is given daily.
- You are required to post at least 1 article every 90 days. But, c’mon! Post as much as you can so you can get more points!
Earn Page View Points at Adgitize
- If you’re getting a lot of traffic to your blog or website, then, you would get a lot more points everyday.
- If you’re struggling to get traffic to your blog or website, I suggest you read my article on how you can increase traffic to your blog or website.
- If you want to get more visits or page views of your blog or website, you can also post an ad through Adgitize. This would GUARANTEE you MORE traffic and page views.
Earn Ad View Points at Adgitize
- You are limited to post 10 Adgitize ads ONLY on each of your blog or website. So, maximize this!
- If you have 10 Adgitize ads on your blog/website, every page view would equal to 10 points. So, again, maximize the # of Adgitize ads you post on your blog/website. Try to position them with careful thought so as not to irritate your actual visitors.
Earn Publisher Click Points at Adgitize
- Everytime you click on an Adgitize ad on the network, you earn 1 click point.
- Where to find the Adgitize ads you can click?
You can actually start clicking one of the ads on the Adgitize ad group you posted on your blog/website. Then, you can click on the Adgitize ads on the advertiser’s website, and so on.Another place where you can find a list of Adgitize members with Adgitize ads on their blog/website is to login to the Adgitize site and go to Reports -> Under the column Publishers, click on Blogs Not Clicked Today, as shown below:
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you are logged into Adgitize‘s website and you leave the window open otherwise, you’d be logged out and you won’t be credited for your Ad Clicks.
- What I do is I click or view 3-5 Adgitize members’ sites and click on ads on their sites one by one. But, this doesn’t really make it faster for me because I always get caught up with the blogs I see. I’m actually a subscriber of a few of the Adgitize members whose blogs I liked.
Why You Should Advertise on Adgitize
- Mainly because you also earn more money from Adgitize because you get more traffic, page views and ad views on your blog or website. You can even utilize Adgitize‘s ad network to earn more through other 3rd Party Ad Networks such as Google Adsense and Bidvertiser without worrying about your account getting suspended. It’s a “legit” way of increasing traffic to your blog.
- The prices for advertising are as follows:
- 7 Day Ad – $7.00 USD
- 14 Day Ad – $10.00 USD
- One Month Ad – $14.00 USD
All payments for ads are processed through Paypal. In my opinion, this is a very good deal!
- You can select to use a 125×125 OR a 468×60 banner for your Adgitize advertisement.
- All advertisements would go through the Admin’s approval, which could take up to 10 hours.
- Once you have advertised, you get bonus Page View and Ad Click points so you won’t have to complete the 100 click points in a day. You only need to click 51 Adgitize ads.
- I have recently advertised with them and I will be posting an update right here on my blog on how it affected my blog’s traffic and my earnings from Adsense and Adgitize. Keep posted!
Those are all the information you need to make money through Adgitize. I hope this would be helpful to you as you make money online through your blogs, like I do.