To those of you who don’t have a Paypal account yet, I know that it might be confusing for for some on how it should be done, especially when you’re creating an account for making money online. Some of you might even have this notion that you cannot sign up for a Paypal account WITHOUT a credit card. But, fortunately, that’s not true. You can sign up for a Paypal account WITHOUT a credit card. That’s just optional. Read on.
Here’s a guide to help you create that Paypal account and start earning!
Reminder: You must be 18 years and older to sign up for a Paypal account. However, if you really want to try this out, you can create an account under your older sibling or parents’ name, but ask them for permission first, okay?
There’s no limit on how much you can receive, but there’s a limit on how much you can send and transfer from Paypal. If you want to verify your Paypal account, the whole verification process involves a debit or credit card (e.g., Unionbank EON or SmartMoney for Pinoys), you can just ask your sibling or parent if they can open an account or if you can use their card for the verification. Anyway, it’s just $1.95 charge for the verification, which will be refunded to your Paypal account afterwards.
- Go to Paypal‘s website and click on the Sign Up button.
- You will be directed to a page like the one below. Now, select your country or region.
Select the RIGHT country and don’t make it up or else you’ll have problems with your account.
Once you’ve selected your country, the page will update and will give you the types of accounts that you can sign up for.
NOTE: Remember that Paypal is not available in all countries and some countries have limitations on what type of account you can sign up for.
Now, for making money online, all you need is just a Personal Paypal account so click on Get Started button under Personal.
- On the next page, you’ll be given a form that you need to COMPLETELY fill up.
Make sure you only enter ACCURATE information. You must enter your complete address, and even your phone number. Don’t worry, Paypal won’t really use your phone # unless there’s a problem with your account. Usually, they do it through email.
- On the following page, you’ll be asked to enter your credit card information. You don’t have to enter your credit card information! Simply click on the Go to My Account link at the bottom-left part of the screen, as illustrated below:
That’s it! Now you have your own Paypal account that you can use when you sign up with any of my RECOMMENDED money-making programs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You would need to get your Paypal account verified so you won’t have to worry about limits on how much you send, receive and withdraw from your account. See my guide on how to get your Paypal account verified.
- How to Get your Paypal Account Verified
- Verify Your Paypal Account using SmartMoney (for Pinoys)
- How to Sign Up for an Alertpay Account
- How to Get your Alertpay Account Verified
- Unionbank EON Application for Paypal Funds Withdrawal (for Pinoys)
- Verify Your Paypal Account Using Unionbank EON (for Pinoys)
- Withdraw your Paypal Funds to Unionbank EON (for Pinoys)